STAFF TRAVEL CONSULTANT [MID LEVEL-FULL TIME] - MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
Local staff agents must have excellent written and verbal communication skills as a front-line advisor. Staff agents must have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience working at a storefront brick and mortar agency. Staff agents must have experience with selling ocean cruises, all-inclusive resorts, and Disney at a minimum. Office hours are from 10am – 7pm Tuesday through Saturday on a flex schedule. Staff agent must work onsite at a minimum of two days per week. 14-40+ hours per week.
· 3+ years direct experience with Microsoft applications, word, excel, PowerPoint
· 3+ years direct or retails sales experience
· Pragmatic critical thinking and problem solving
· Attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication
· 2+ years (4100 hours) experience directly selling travel
· Meet, greet, and communicate with clients to assess travel needs
· Provide and present options and scenarios for travel
· Create, manage, maintain and update client profiles (proprietary software)
· Scheduling appointments, events, and client follow-up (Microsoft software)
· Coordinate client special requests (outbound supplier calls)
· Prepare final travel documents for clients
· 2+ Cruiseline Certifications
· 2+ Resort Certifications
· 2+ Land Tour Certifications
· College of Knowledge Certification (Disney)
Compensation is commensurate with experience and is a combination of base salary, commission, travel perks, paid FAMS and flexible work schedule. Employer funds E&O, technology CRM, marketing and lead generation platforms, FAM and Specialist Training. Company will provide branded uniform polo shirts and required attire as needed as well as use of company laptop to perform required functions. Standard work schedule: Tuesday through Saturday 10am-7pm flex scheduled (onsite).
We have one full time opening for a staff travel agent at our Maple Shade office. Prospect will be trained and required to take on limited management functions.