ADMINISTRATIVE TRAVEL CONSULTANT [PART TIME]
Administrative travel consultant primary responsibility focuses on sales pipeline systems and processes to include back office management of client portfolios, profiles, scheduling, special requests, CRM management, reporting, document preparation, travel insurance claims, and changes or modifications to travel plans. Under direct supervision will work with new or inbound leads to qualify, research, quote and book travel for clients.
· 1+ years direct experience with Microsoft applications, word, excel, PowerPoint
· 1+ years direct or retails sales experience
· Pragmatic critical thinking and problem solving
· Attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication
· Create, manage, maintain and update client profiles (proprietary software)
· Scheduling appointments, events, and client follow-up (Microsoft software)
· Coordinate client special requests (outbound supplier calls)
· Prepare final travel documents for clients
General Office Functions:
· Executing opening and closing checklists for an office environment
· Print, write and mail general marketing a lead generation collateral
· General cleaning, shredding, and updating displays and marketing materials
· Copy, print, update and modify process manuals and reference materials
· Inbound and outbound calls to clients, suppliers, and consolidators
Company will provide branded uniform polo shirts and required attire as needed as well as use of company laptop to perform required functions.
Main Office in Maple Shade, NJ 08052
OFFICE HOURS: 10AM-7PM (TUESDAY-SATURDAY) CLOSED ALL MAJOR HOLIDAYS.
FIRST SHIFT: 10AM-3PM - 1hr lunch break daily at noon
SECOND SHIFT: 2PM-7PM - 1hr break daily 4-5pm
3-5 shifts per week 12-20hrs.
We have one opening for a office administrator at our Maple Shade Location for first shift.
10am-3pm Tuesday through Saturday.