REMOTE LOCAL TRAVEL CONSULTANT [PART/FULL TIME]
Remote local agents must have excellent written, oral and presentation skills. Remote local agents must specialize or have extensive experience within at least one travel style: ocean, river, resorts or tours. Remote local agents may work onsite at one of our local offices and may schedule client appointments to use out floating workstations. Remote local agents are on call for office shifts up to five per month and adequate notice is provided and offered on a rotational schedule with other remote local agents. 8-38 hours per month onsite.
· 2+ years direct experience with Microsoft applications, word, excel, PowerPoint
· 2+ years direct or retails sales experience
· Pragmatic critical thinking and problem solving
· Attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication
· Provide and present options and scenarios for travel
· Create, manage, maintain and update client profiles (proprietary software)
· Create, promote and present travel presentations and seminars with B2B partners and B2C via Zoom
· Coordinate client special requests (outbound supplier calls)
· 2+ Cruiseline Certifications or
· 2+ Resort Certifications or
· 2+ Land Tour Certifications or
· College of Knowledge Certification (Disney) or
· Regional Specialist to include U.S.A., Hawaii, Alaska, Florida, Las Vegas and national parks
· Must have reliable transportation to and from 08052 or 08060
Compensation is commensurate with experience and is a combination of base salary for onsite work, commission, travel perks, paid FAMS and flexible work schedule.
Prospect will be required to own or purchase their own equipment and software licenses to perform their functions offsite. Employer funds multiple marketing and lead generation programs as well as basic marketing materials to include branded marketing materials, brochures, business cards and some software programs.
Recruiting entry level and experienced agents in Burlington and Camden Counties.